Marty Englander is going to show you how to easily create a mind-blowing looking website in under 3 minutes for FREE.
A lot of people think that building a site has to be complicated or expensive but that simply isn’t true… so I made this video to show you exactly how to create a website from scratch in under ten minutes without the need for any special software or programming knowledge.
Business Enquiries email [email protected]
- Step 1: Visit the link in description – download the plugin
- Step 2: Visit the second link in the description and download the theme
- Step 3: Click on plugins – Add new – Upload Plugin – Install Now
- Step 4: Click on Installed plugins – Activate
- Step 5: Click on Themes – Add new – Upload Theme – Install now
- Step 6: Click on themes –
- Activate Sep 7: Click Pages – Add new – Home – Publish
- Step 8: Click Settings – permalinks – custom structure – reading – static page – home Design
- Step 9: head back to pages – home and click edit with elementor
- Step 10: Click add new template – scroll down the list of templates until you find one you like and then click Insert
- Step 11: Click the small icon found bottom left of the widget bar and selected elementor canvas under the template dropdown. You will see the default header and footer areas are now gone. As you hover over the different elements of the page, you will see a border appear around them. Simply click on any element and type.
- Step 12: Click update – preview changes icon To see what the site looks like on mobile devices, simply click the mobile icon found at the bottom of the widget sidebar and select the mobile view.